The accuracy of the clinical diagnosis of cutaneous melanoma with the unaided eye is approximately 60%.
Dermoscopy, a non-invasive, in vivo technique for the microscopic examination of pigmented skin lesions, has the potential to improve the diagnostic accuracy up to 90%.
Detection and early diagnosis of skin cancer remains the primary application of the technique, but a role for Dermoscopy is now emerging in general dermatology and general practice
High precision optics
The needs for the Dermoscopy market were studied and analysed resulting in the development of the IDS-1100 with outstanding optical quality with a comfortable modern shape.
- Outstanding Ergonomics and modern shape
- Polarized & Non-Polarized Light Illumination
- Contact & Non-Contact Examination (Protect Glass)
- Bright LED illumination lights with 3 levels brightness control
- 10 x Magnification and 25mm wide field of view
- Smartphone Connection Kit for Digital Image Analysis
- Easy maintain and hygiene
- Automatic Shut Down
- Quick and Professional Service